Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Condos for Sale
Overview - Last 30 days
The Oceanfront Life in Cocoa Beach
Every year many homebuyers purchase real estate with the help of Cocoa Beach Realtors. Especially the oceanfront condos are in high demand. As with all Cocoa Beach waterfront homes for sale there are pros and cons to buying a property that is located directly on the oceanfront.
However, the dream of waking up to the sound of the waves is one that many homebuyers have. Located along the 6 miles of beautiful beaches of Cocoa Beach Florida are dozens of oceanfront condo communities with condos for every taste and budget.
It’s a beautiful place to live here in Cocoa Beach Florida. With 6 miles of beautiful beaches, several beach parks and the historic landmark: The Cocoa Beach “Westgate” Pier.
Cocoa Beach offers nature & wildlife (like the Thousand Islands), professional surf competitions throughout the year, a perfect place to view the rocket launches from Kennedy Space Center and much more.
Cocoa Beach is famous for its easy beach life and ideal surfing conditions. When you buy one of the Cocoa Beach condos oceanfront you can be right in the heart of this amazing lifestyle. Especially oceanfront condo buildings like the 2100 Towers in Cocoa Beach are sought after.
However, the fun beachfront life also has some downsides…
Pros & Cons of Oceanfront Condos
It’s barely necessary to discuss the perks of having an oceanfront home. You’re probably already thinking about them:
- An unobstructed view of the sunrise (every morning)
- Direct access to the beach, beach get-togethers, sun bathing and all the water sports from swimming to surfing
- The health benefits of the clean and salty air
- The nature sounds that other people have to buy on mp3
- Impressing your friends with a nice get-together on your Oceanview balcony or terrace (don’t pretend that thought hasn’t crossed your mind)
… and these are just a few of the benefits without even describing the amazing feeling of living on right at the beach.
However, believe it or not, there are downsides to owning one of the Cocoa Beach oceanfront condos:
- While the salty air is extremely healthy for you lungs and overall health it’s not it can be corrosive to the exterior and interior of a condo
- While the sea breeze can be very enjoyable, the strong winds of a hurricane are not. Living oceanfront your property is more vulnerable to the elements
- Whether living oceanfront or in other Cocoa Beach condos for sale, you should to be sure that you enjoy shared amenities and the social interactions that often brings along.
- Of course, most people would prefer to live oceanfront. Hence the prices of oceanfront condos will most likely be higher.
As you can see, there’s a lot to think about before buying Cocoa Beach condos for sale oceanfront. The oceanfront condo lifestyle has without any doubt many perks to it but make sure you consider the cons as well. This is a type of lifestyle that is not for everyone. Make sure it’s right for you before you jump into find an oceanfront condo.